1. There is only one true God, revealed to us in the Old and New Testaments as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are fully inspired and without error and serve as God’s only written Word.
3. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, born of the virgin Mary, and He is in every way our only Savior.
4. Jesus lived a perfectly sinless life, died on the cross as an atonement for all people, and rose bodily from the grave to a state of immortality.
5. Jesus commissioned His Apostles and His church to present the gospel plan of salvation to every individual of every nation.
6. The only terms of salvation that we may proclaim are these expressed in the New Testament: faith, repentance, confession of faith in Jesus Christ, and baptism by immersion in water for the remission of sins and for the promised presence of the Holy Spirit.
7. The basis of unity of all believers is a commitment to the authority of the New Testament
8. Jesus will one day return in visible form to judge all people according to their deeds and then accordingly issue either eternal blessedness in heaven or eternal suffering in hell.